This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

White Screen Only After Successful Install

1. MarioCipriano

After successful install I am unable to reach the login screen again. I installed no problems, did my initial login with email and licence key. It took the information however only returned me to a a blank white screen. I tried different browsers, different computers, clearing all browser information and also created a new database did a new install and the same thing can't get to the login screen.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. williamansley

I suggest that you contact AppNitro directly by using the contact form (link below) to make sure they become aware of your problem as soon as possible.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. MarioCipriano

Willamansley - thank you I had indeed completed a support request two actually. I'm waiting a reply.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Mario -- there seems to be a problem with your email. My partner already replied to your tickets but your mail server is bouncing back our email with error message: mailbox unavailable (orders@team*****.com)

Can you contact us again using different email please?

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. MarioCipriano

yuniar,

So sorry about that - changed hosting providers and looks like I neglected to re-create that address it's actually just an alias. Could you please resend? I just went ahead and put the form up on another hosting provider in the mean time. I guess I can use the json export and import! Yes!

Please resend your thoughts or fix for the issue described originally sine that address bounced, thanks!!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. jeannewey

I am having this same issue, doing a fresh install. The error log shows this:

[19-May-2015 07:17:24] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in /home1/eckerhi8/public_html/forms/index.php on line 16

Please advise and thank you!

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. pmon

Anyone get a fix for this, I'm having the same problem just a blank screen after upgrade.

Thanks

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic