This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Warning: Invalid argument

1. barb080M

Receive this on one page of my form only, can someone please advise how to fix? Thanks in advance!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/barbwest/public_html/machform/includes/view-functions.php on line 1705

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/barbwest/public_html/machform/includes/view-functions.php on line 1717

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/barbwest/public_html/machform/includes/view-functions.php:1705) in /home3/barbwest/public_html/machform/view.php on line 169

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

This seems to be related with the logic issue you posted on the other thread.
    Please contact us directly and let us know the login info to your machform.

We'll check it further.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. myrctech

Hello yuniar,
    i have encountered same problem. As you mentioned in the previous post that this should be coming from Logic issue.
    So, i have already tried to disable PAGE LOGIC, but the error still came out.

Could you please help me?

thanks a lot!
    RC

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xx/public_html/apps/xx/includes/view-functions.php on line 1618

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xx/public_html/apps/xx/includes/view-functions.php on line 1630

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kpxxc/public_html/apps/xx/includes/view-functions.php:1618) in /home/xx/public_html/apps/xx/view.php on line 168

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. myrctech

and this came out in /logic_settings.php. Oo. thanks!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xx/public_html/apps/xx/includes/entry-functions.php on line 2000

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. yuniar

myrctech -- can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform please? We'll check it.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. myrctech

thanks yuniar,

I think i have solved this.. i have overlooked there is a section break field that is empty. Great thanks for your prompt support.

on the other hand, I have a dropdown box that I try to input COUNTRY list (of like 250 entries), but it always stopped when I try to add it and I cannot add more than 220 entries. Is there any limitation on the drop down list?

thanks again!

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic