This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent

1. NeilColeclough

I've always been able to use the built-in mail feature with Macform 3.3, but this morning it has simply stopped sending mail through. I am not aware of any changes I have made which could have affected it. To try to resolve this, I have enabled the "Use SMTP Server to Send Emails" option and configured the mail server settings correctly (we use SSL nut do not require authentication. I have set the port correctly too). When I submit the form though, the following error is reported instead of the order confirmation screen. The form's result is written to the DB correctly, but obviously no emails are being sent. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Error sending email!Error sending email!
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/getools/public_html/machform/includes/helper-functions.php:761) in /home/getools/public_html/machform/view.php on line 66

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

The mail transfer agent on your server seems to be down. I suggest to turn off the SMTP server option and contact your hosting company.
    Let them know that the PHP mail function on your server is no longer working. They most likely need to restart the mail service (postfix / sendmail, etc).

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. danplouffe

Hi Yuniar
    Same problem at host? What will turning off SMTP do?
    Ted

Error sending email!Error sending email!
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chefpatr/public_html/machform/includes/helper-functions.php:892) in /home/chefpatr/public_html/machform/embed.php on line 117

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. danplouffe

http://chefpatrick.ca/gourmet_foods_quote.php - site page.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic