This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Version 3.4

1. psychouk

Hi Guys,

This may sound like a n00b question but I already have the MachForm 3.3 installed on one of my servers and because I have the unlimited licence, I want to leave the 3.3 as it is on this server, but install 3.4 on another one. Is this possible ? or would I have to find version 3.3 from one of my back up drives somewhere and install that first and then use the upgrade or can I simply be forwarded a link to download the full 3.4 version

Thanks In advance you lovelly people and look forward to your replies

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. zforray

Since 3.4 is basically a "maintenance release" and you aren't getting a new license like you did when moving from 2-->3, I wouldn't think the license would matter since like you said, you have unlimited.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. psychouk

Thanks for the info zforray, appreciated.

Very strange though, I keep getting the following error when I try to run the installer.php file, this is happening on numerous servers I have and also when running either the 3.3 version or the new downloaded 3.4 version

Database info is correct in the config.php file (treble checked it) and the data directory has the correct permissions entered

Any ideas guys ????

Error Message below (username *********)

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/********/public_html/machform/installer.php on line 30

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

That error message indicate that the PHP PDO extension on your server is not being enabled.
    I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and ask them to enable PHP PDO extension with MySQL driver support.

They should be able to do it by adjusting the PHP configuration file (php.ini)
    Once they have it enabled, you should be able to run the installer.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. psychouk

Thanks yuniar ;-)

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic