This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

[v4.1] TO and BCC email addresses modifications

1. richardduboi

Hi,

Thanks for a wonderful peace of software!

I need to send the result of the form to multiple email addresses and need to use BCC for the second email address and the rest.
    I´ve tried to implement the modification in this link: http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/v3-to-and-bcc-email-addresses-modifications

But with no success, it didn´t work at all. Instead, things got worse... when I made the changes, MachForm does not send out any email anymore.

Can you please update the BCC code for MachForm version 4 as you did for MachForm 3 (http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/to-and-bcc-email-addresses?replies=11#post-14333).

I really need this as quick as possible. The forms are going live tomorrow – Monday.

Best Regards,

Dubois

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

If you are using v4, you don't need to do any modification for this. Simply use the email logic to send the result to multiple email addresses separately. Click on the "Logic" menu to do this.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. richardduboi

Thanks! I t sounds interesting. I will try that.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. businessschool

Hey Yuniar,

I need to know if we can have a dedicated BCC in the email, not sending another email to a different email address using the Logic menu. My form feeds into a CRM (Sugar) and at the moment I am creating an email within a PHP script that is archived to the CRM.

Sugar has a BCC functionality, that allows me to send an email to a particular BCC address. When the email is received at that address it is archived to the Contact record in the CRM that has the To address in the email

Any assistance greatly appreciated

Cheers.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Sorry it took so long for this. BCC is coming into v4.6. We plan to release it early next month. Hang on!

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic