This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Using Logic on Form Causes Fatal Error

1. SimplyFormAdmin

Greetings-

I am attempting to use the "Logic" feature, but even the most simple form fails with the error below if I enable the rule. For this test I have create a new form with two fields. A Text field and a Checkboxes field. My rule is on the Text field: Show this field if all... First option Is Checked.

The rule seems to save fine, and is retained when I review the logic. But when I attempt to view the form I get this message. Anyone seen this before?

SQL: [766] SELECT A.target_element_id, A.element_name, A.rule_condition, A.rule_keyword, trim(leading 'element_' from substring_index(A.element_name,'_',2)) as condition_element_id, (select B.element_page_number from ap_form_elements B where form_id=A.form_id and element_id=condition_element_id ) condition_element_page_number, (select C.element_type from Params: 1 Key: Position #0: paramno=0 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Query Failed: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'condition_element_id' in 'where clause'

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I've replied to your support ticket with the solution, please check it. For others having the exact same message as above (particularly having the wording "unknow column condition_element_id", this is a bug affecting MySQL 5.7. If you're running MySQL 5.7, we have the fix for this already.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic