This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Upgrade v3 Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found

1. nicolettarapetti

Hi all and many compliments for your wonderful software. You GREAT !!!
    Trying to upgrade from v2 to ultimate version 3. When launching upgrade.php I get the following Fatal Error:
    "Class 'PDO' not found in /form/upgrade.php on line 32"
    Any suggestions, please?
    Thank you very much.
    Nicoletta Rapetti

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. nicolettarapetti

Hi all.
    I've checked with phpinfo() and found that PDO is only mentioned under "Configure Command" (--disable-pdo) :

'./configure' '--with-ncurses' '--enable-all' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--with-pgsql' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/lib/mysql' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/bin/mysql_config' '--with-imap=/usr/local/imap' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--with-openssl' '--with-curl' '--enable-dom' '--enable-dba' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--enable-zip' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-pspell=/usr' '--with-readline' '--with-xsl' '--without-libedit' '--enable-fastcgi' '--without-fbsql' '--without-fdftk' '--without-interbase' '--without-ldap' '--without-ming' '--without-mssql' '--without-msql' '--without-oci8' '--without-recode' '--without-adabas' '--without-snmp' '--without-sybase' '--without-sybase-ct' '--disable-pdo' '--without-sapdb' '--without-tidy' '--without-solid' '--without-ibm-db2' '--without-ODBCRouter' '--without-empress' '--without-empress-bcs' '--without-birdstep' '--without-custom-odbc' '--without-iodbc' '--without-esoob' '--without-unixODBC' '--without-dbmaker'

I've also added the following lines to php.ini file :

extension=pdo.so
    extension=pdo_sqlite.so
    extension=sqlite.so
    extension=pdo_mysql.so

Do you think there's something missing server-side ?
    Thank you very much !!!
    Very Best regards

Nicoletta

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. yuniar

It seems the PDO has been disabled when the PHP on your server being compiled. Are you able to restart the Apache? If so, try to restart it.
    If that doesn't work either, I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and ask them to enable the PDO extension. I think they will need to recompile the PHP with PDO enabled.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. nicolettarapetti

Dear Yuniar, thank you very much for your answer. I'm very proud to chat with you, a LEGENDARY programmer !!!
    Yep, I'll ask the hosting tech support to enable the PDO extension. I'll let you know further developments.
    Very Best Regards and many compliments !!!
    Nicoletta

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. nicolettarapetti

Dear Yuniar, thanks to your suggestions now it's ALL OK !!!
    The hosting tech support enableb the PDO extension and MachForm runs like an F1 speed-car.
    Thank you very much for your very kind and professional assistance.
    Very Best Regards.
    Nicoletta

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. yuniar

That's just awesome! :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic