This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

UNPAID entries

1. MauriceHawkWebMaster

Hello,
    We have people made payments through Machform and in our paypal account, it says that we have received the payments. However, as I open the entries, most of them show "UNPAID". Although I know I can change the payment status manually, it is misleading and causing a lot of churns. Why Machform's payment status isn't in sync with paypal?

I did have the form set up so it sent notification only if the payment is successfully made.

One other question: is there a way for me to change the e-mail address in my forum profile to something else? I am the web master of a site but the software was purchased by someone who used her own personal e-mail address to register the product.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Your installation might affected by this:
    http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/paypal-update-important-update-for-paypal-payments?replies=11

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. andrewwilson

I have the same problem (I did submit a ticket too). I have version 4.2, but no matter how many tests I perform through paypal, the status always says UNPAID and I have to change it manually... that is the one and only thing holding me back on using this for what I need... everything else works absolutely perfectly like I wanted... please help

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Most of the time, the "unpaid" issue can be solved by using the above fix. However, if the fix doesn't solve the issue, there are several other possibilities.

One is to make sure you have "Instant Payment Notification" being enabled on your PayPal account.
    And the second, your website server might blocked the connection to PayPal server. You'll need to contact your website hosting tech support for this one.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic