This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

[Request] Page Logic - Show/Skip - if any of the following...

1. bkbenelli

Hey Guys, LOVE the field and page logic ability but I have a request. Currently the only option in Page Logic is to "Go to" a page if any conditions are met. It would be amazing to skip (or hide) pages if any conditions are met. The "go to" is very nice but is only good for very basic page skipping.

Example: when creating a survey I may have a matrix select with a bunch of options on page 1. Each option has its own page (starting with page 2). If they select that option, show that page in the survey. If they don't select an option don't show the corresponding page.

Let's say I wanted to survey people about their ice-cream topping preferences, Page 1 shows the following options:

- Sprinkles
    - Whipped Cream
    - Peanuts
    - Chocolate Syrup
    - Fruit

They select Sprinkles, Peanuts and Fruit so I want to show the Sprinkles, Peanuts and Fruit pages so I can gather more info but skip the Whipped Cream and Chocolate Syrup pages.

Does the current logic allow for something like this (but with a bunch of choices - around 20 or 30). If not, is something like that possible (or in the works)? Right now I'm running into the problem where I can jump to a page but then have to go through all subsequent pages without any skipping.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Thank you for your thought on this.
    Unfortunately, the current skip-page logic won't be able to achieve that. Sorry.

The best you can do is using the field logic to dynamically show the options within a page.
    We don't have plan to adjust the skip-page logic yet (since this would be major changes with logic engine) but we'll consider this further.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic