This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Removing empty fields from submission en review page doesn't show total amount?

1. MvdL79

Hi Yuniar (and other staff),

I have a question regarding removing or hiding empty fields on submitted forms. In the form overview (review form) it automatically hides the empty fields. Also in the notificaton email(s) the empty fields are hidden. However if I check in Machform, under entries, all fields are shown there. Since I have build a very big form, it's kinda unorganised to look at it. Is it possible to hide them there also?

I also found a small problem / issue with the total amount / price. On the review page it shows €NaN TOTAL, while it shows the correct amount on the other pages and also under entries in the Machform control panel. Any idea how to solve this?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Do you mean when displaying the entries grid? Or when displaying individual entry?

If you are referring to the entries grid, I'm afraid it won't be possible to hide empty fields in this one.
    However, if you are referring to the individual entry page (view_entry.php), this one is possible.

Regarding the NaN issue, this is a bug. Sorry.
    Please contact us directly and we'll send you a small patch to fix this one.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. MvdL79

I mean the following page: Form > Entries > Click on entry #1 (example).

There it shows all fields, even the empty ones. We use about 50+ form fields, so you can imagine how it looks when most are empty. However; it's not that important. I was just wondering if it was possible or not. It's only used to check or look something up when the original (order) form is gone. Anyways, just ran a small test by emailing the form and it also removes the empty fields, so you can ignore this, because it only shows the hidden fields online. :)

And I send you an email for the NaN bug / issue.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic