This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Refresh Button

1. daltx7

When my order form is being completed, and some items selected, if a user switches a product, in some instances my conditional logic items stay displayed. Is there a way to have a refresh (reset) button embedded that I can load. (Hitting the web page refresh does not work.).

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

I don't think a "reset" button is what is needed. Make sure your conditional logic is set correctly for each and every option.

e.g.:

Product A
    Option A-1
    Option A-2

Product B
    Option B-1
    Option B-2

Product C.
    Option C-1
    Option C-2

If I understand you correctly and using this basic example are you saying:

If you select Product A, then options A-1, A-2 appear, but if you select Product B, you get B-1 and B-2 but A-1 and A-2 are still visible (when expected behaviour is that A-1 and A-2 should be hidden)?

If it is a bug, I suggest you contact Appnitro and lodge a help ticket for them to check this.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. daltx7

That is a good response. To answer with your example, it is as if I have a drill down query, Product A>Option A-1>Option AA-1, once selected, I change my mind, I want Product B, Option AA-1 is a multiple choice (1of6), and once it is filled in, it doesnt let go when I change my mind. I can go to Product B, but the fields selected from A still show.. Could be a bug, and will contact appnitro, but considering all of the ways this has handled conditional logic with very few bugs compared to other forms, I am happy. But thanks for reply, I just wanted to fill in the scenario more.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic