This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Quick question about progress bar color (for multiple pages).

1. MvdL1979

Hi Yuniar,

Well after we purchased the upgrade to the unlimited license for MachForm 4, I decided to testdrive it a bit.
    So far I am really liking it. So many improvements. We didn't use MachForm much any more since version 3.2. So my compliments!

I will probably be asking a few more questions in the near future, however, just wondering if or how you can change the color of the progress bar (which is being displayed when you use multiple pages). Furthermore would it be possible use some kind of cool CSS 3 effects for it?

Like shown here: http://css-tricks.com/html5-progress-element/
    Though it's not really important but would look nice. Maybe something for the future?

Anyways, back to the more simple things. How can we change the default color for the progress bar to something else (or perhaps even use a gradient for it).

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Michel

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

To change the color of the progress bar, you can add this CSS code into your form's theme:

div.mf_progress_value {
        background-color: #64992C;
    }

change the above color code with your own preferred color.
    You can also add any other effect to the progress bar by targeting the class being used by the progress bar. I don't have the complete code for this though, so you might need to play around with it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic