This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Problem on uploading

1. andreamarucci

Trying to upload a little pdf on this form

https://www.mondialpol.com/forms/view.php?id=16026

I got this error

Unable to write into upload folder! (/data/form_16026/files)
    <b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(/data/form_16026/files/element_10_b7c9f8a3d7ac79216ebf2dac3a554a9d-CIBIO_SRL_LETTERA_ACCOMP.pdf.tmp) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/mondilom/public_html/forms/upload.php</b> on line <b>127</b>

<b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpwCARiq' to '/data/form_16026/files/element_10_b7c9f8a3d7ac79216ebf2dac3a554a9d-CIBIO_SRL_LETTERA_ACCOMP.pdf.tmp' in <b>/home/mondilom/public_html/forms/upload.php</b> on line <b>127</b>
    {"status":"error","message":"Unable to move file!"}

And I really don't know what to look at to avoid this problem...

Many thanks!

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. andreamarucci

BTW this problem appeared after the last update I've applied. Everything was working perfectly before the update...

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. andreamarucci

Ok that's the problem. Since I was unable to upload a logo in a theme, I've investigated and seen that the url of the logo included th "./data" path, so the logo was not seen. I've tried to change the ./data in /data and the logo upload worked perfectly but changing it broke the upload function.

I think you've to investigate this.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Just a note. Problem solved through support ticket. Solution was: fix the MachForm URL setting.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic