This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

PayPal Payments made but shows as UNPAID in the forms.

1. nicklap

Hi, Machform was working okay unitl about 24 hours ago when I can see that all payments made by PayPal do not show as Paid on the form. Consequently no completed forms getting sent to anyone. I have now upgraded to the next new version released on March 10th but that hasn't fixed anything. Any ideas? Solution needed quickly please.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi Nick, apparently this is a widespread issue that affect many PayPal users. We've just received many reports regarding this within the last 24 hours.

We're investigating this and will let you know the progress.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Ok, apparently PayPal updated their SSL certificate yesterday (March 23, 2015) and this affect all applications that uses PayPal API, including MachForm. I'm working on an update for this.

Reference from PayPal:
    https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1236

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Ok, we've updated MachForm package with the fix for the above issue.
    Please login to member area and download the latest package there.

http://www.appnitro.com/members

You only need to update the following file:
    machform/lib/ipnlistener/ipnlistener.php

This should allow PayPal payments being verified correctly again.
    Thank you for reporting this!

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. nicklap

Thank Yuniar. Simple fix and it's working.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. nicklap

By the way - is there a way to edit the missing information where the form entries say it's unpaid. I'd like to make the entires show that the person has paid and put in the PayPal transaction ID to be able to provide a good history of payment etc.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. jhinkle

@nicklap
    Go to your Paypal account and while in your overview, hover over "History" menu item at the top and click on "IPN History". From there I think you can filter failed ones and resend them.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. chainakpiban

Can you confirm that this only affects Machform 4.x version and not below?

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. yuniar

chainakpiban -- this affect all version, not just 4.x

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. presbyran

I noticed that the notification is not benig send as well, can someone confirm that as well?

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. yuniar

If you have "Delay Notifications until Paid" option being turned on within your payment setting page, then yes the email notification will be affected as well.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. presbyran

OK how do i solve it then?
    Want to have email notification sent when PAID

Thanks

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. yuniar

Simply update the machform/lib/ipnlistener/ipnlistener.php file as I mentioned above. That should fix it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. rjmcs

I am experiencing the same issue, and I just upgraded to version 4.4 and am still experiencing the issue. Can you please assist?

Posted 8 years ago #
  15. yuniar

rjcms -- can you contact us directly and let us know the login info to your machform please? we'll check it.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  16. macat

My version of machform doesn't have the ipnlistner folder, it has PEAR, php-captcha, and swift-mailer, do I need to upgrade, if so where are instructions for that?

Posted 8 years ago #
  17. macat

OK, I just upgraded and it looks like it worked fine ... no reply needed.

Posted 8 years ago #
  18. Giorgio

Hi Yuniar, I am using version 3.5. In the member area I see that the release of version 3.5.4 was last updated on Feb 17, 2015, so probably the fix that you did in the file ipnlistener.php (for paypal's updated SSL certificate on March 23, 2015) is not included in that package... Am I right? If yes, could you please let me have the updated version of the file ipnlistener.php for version 3.5? Thank you

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic