This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Paypal guest?

1. jhinkle

Is there any way to have Paypal appear with the guest screen up first, instead of the Paypal account first? Some of our older users are getting to the Paypal portion of the form and getting scared off because they think they have to be a member of Paypal. I know you can click on the guest part as well, but our older users are pretty lazy when it comes to computers, and get scared off pretty easy.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. kolazero

yeah my customers have the same problems....

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Unfortunately, this is not something that we can control/customize, since this is completely hosted by PayPal.
    You might want to consider using PayPal Pro, Stripe, Authorize.net or Braintree for more seamless payment integration.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. jhinkle

Can you tell me where in the code the Paypal URL is so I can see if there is a parameter I can add to it, to see if the guest (pay by credit card) shows up first?

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. jhinkle

Nevermind ... I did some research and apparently there is no way to direct to pay by credit card as default with Paypal Payments Standard. Looks like I'll be doing Stripe for future payments.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic