This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

PayPal Finally!!

1. teamwebb2008

YeeeHaawww!! It finally sunk in. I now have PayPal available to our clients. I had to create a NEW web page (and this was repeated to me how many times), embed the codes from the generator that Yuniar was so kind to provide. Clients are happy and I can now stop pulling my hair out. It would still be nice if the client could go directly to PayPal with selection via the form as they have to go back and add the same payment information again on the link because I need to have this information in my database. But hey, if it works, it works and they LOVE it.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. mig2000

Please provide a link to what the final form looks like.

Thanks

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. teamwebb2008

http://www.tfscnc.org/forms/payments/clubicepp.htm

Hope this helps. Thanks again Yuniar, just had to stop listening and listen :).

Although I initially used the generator sent by Yuniar to put me in the right direction, I eventually went to PayPal, created a button(s) that would suit our needs a little better. You kind of need to play around with the different buttons to find the type you will need. I decided on add to cart as we have so many options for members to select. I then used the redirect url in Machform on submission to the url for the PayPal payment page. Easy as pie. I always seem to make things harder than they need to be!!

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. mig2000

What if you have multiple items to add to carts?

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. teamwebb2008

You will need to add a button for each item. Still working on that. I actually now need a form to sell club tickets online using PayPal and don't think my original idea will work for this.

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. teamwebb2008

I have used the "Add to Cart" button which allows members to return to add additional information as needed. I have also been working with this site to get some awesome ideas for my payment page, which directly links to my PayPal account. Works great. http://www.jkquilting.com/z_code/Script_Examples.html

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic