This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Password change from PHPmyadmin

1. jamesdaniel

HELP! I accidentally deleted my password. What are the steps to change user passwords in PHPmyadmin?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Find the config.inc.php file in your phpmyadmin folder and you should be able to set/find your password. If not, then you might want to check the phpMyAdmin forum boards.

Regards,

Saghalie
    http://www.kcmhosting.com

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. yuniar

jamesdaniel -- You can't change the password of your machform directly. You can contact us directly and we'll send you a script to let you reset the login.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. AMurray
    Pro Member

@sagahlie.

@jamesdaniel is referring to his Machform details not his actual MySQL password in phpMyAdmin and wants to change them in phpMyAdmin which of course is easily done. Just open the MF database, go to the "users" table, and update the password there for the relevant ujser. Choose the encryption (such as MD5) to avoid saving in plain text.

Doesn't the "forgot my password" (on the admin log on screen) not work for you - it should email you a new password (check your spam folder in case it's there).

Also if you can also find it in your browser "Saved Passwords" list (if your browser asked to save it, and you responded "Yes")

Perhaps Yuniar's suggestion is best - and assume this is resolved by now.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic