This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Only File Upload Not Working in Form

1. teacherdavids

Hi,

I have a form with which my students can upload their homework. When I fill in the form and choose the file all goes well. Then when I click on "Continue" on the form it takes me to the review page. In the review page all the form fields are listed. However, the "File Upload" field is blank. If I click on "Submit" button the form tells me that it was a success. I receive emails telling all was a success. However, the email that comes to notify me has the name of the uploaded file missing and when I check for the file either in MachForm or in the data folder on my website, the file is no where to be found. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.

Here is the link-- http://teacherdavids.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=155 --the link is currently open with just Recaptcha to click on to continue upload. Usually the user has to be logged into the site to upload.

Thanks.

David

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. teacherdavids

Ok, paid the $35 bucks to upgrade believing that would fix the problem. However, file is still not uploading to the website. When I click on "Submit" the form goes to the confirmation page. The file is not showing in the list. When I click to "Submit" from the confirmation page says that it was submitted properly. I then get all the confirmation emails that everything went ok BUT NO FILE IS UPLOADED. A little ticked right now! :(

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. williamansley

@teacherdavids: If you haven't done so already, you really need to contact Appnitro directly to get help with this problem, Either use the contact form at the link below or the customer service email address: customer.service@appnitro.com

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Just a note, problem solved through support ticket.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. rickmalone

I have the identical problem with 4.1. What was the resolution?

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. yuniar

The problem was the missing file upload folder. For each form, there should be one file upload folder.
    So, let say you have a form with id number 12093, then the file upload folder should be located at "machform/data/form_12093/files"

If that folder doesn't exist, try to create it manually.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic