This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » News & Announcement

[closed] [OFFICIAL] Version 4 Beta - New Features Coming!

1. brucethompson

Yuniar,

Thanks for creating a wonderful piece of software.

I would like to sign up for beta testing.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. HeuF

Hi Yuniar,

I can't wait till its here. I would like to test to.

Greetings.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. davidlevy

Hello Yuniar,

Thank you for such wonderful software. Discovering MachForm has definitely had a great impact on me as a web designer!

I would love to be part of the beta testing for version 4.

Thanks,

David

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. jaymltgroupcom

looks awesome! would love to be a part of the beta!

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. yuniar

5. Discount Code

Offering discount code to your customers is a well known marketing to boost sales.
    The new machform let you do this easily on all of your forms.

You can add one or more (as many as you want) discount codes, assign discount amount to the code (either fixed amount or percentage), set maximum redemptions and set the expiry date.

Discount code is available for all payment merchants (Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.net) and they are all accessible from your MachForm dashboard.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. yuniar

6. Template Variables on Success Page

Template variables is a powerful feature to customize the notification email content. Using template variables, you can customize which form data to be displayed, using your own content template.

On version 4, we're bringing this feature into Success Page as well.
    You can now customize your success message using template variables, exactly the same as when you customize your email content template.

You'll be able to create personalized success page like this:

And not just that, if you choose to use the "Redirect URL" for your success page, you can use template variables as part of the "Redirect URL". So that you'll be able to send your form data to your own custom URL.

For example, having this Redirect URL:

http://www.example.com/thankyou.php?name={element_1}&total_payment={total_amount}

will be translated by MachForm to be like this:

http://www.example.com/thankyou.php?name=John%20Doe&total_payment=143USD

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. yuniar

7. Entries Manager for Incomplete Submission

When you have a form that allow your clients to save and resume later, there are actually lot of incomplete entries being saved into the database. Those incomplete entries are waiting for completion by your clients.

The problem is, sometimes your clients forgot to continue filling the form and complete it.

The new machform will allow you to see all those incomplete entries and manage them using fully-featured entry manager.

You can do a search, export, print, edit, delete, etc to all those incomplete entries.
    You can also get the "resume link" for each incomplete entry.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. yuniar

8. HTML5 File Uploads

What's this?

Previously, MachForm is using Flash to do file uploads, which is great because you can have progress bars, select multiple files, etc. However, the main drawback is Flash player is not available on iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) and it will fallback to that ugly standard file upload field. Not good :(

The new MachForm will use HTML5 to do file uploads. It has all the great features as the Flash uploader (progress bars, upload multiple files, etc) AND it works great on all mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Androids).

Here is a screenshot of a form with file upload field accessed from the iPhone:

In summary, you'll have far more reliable file uploads and reach much wider audience :)

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. thewolf

Hello Yuniar,

I would like to participate in beta testing for version 4.

florent

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. drivevertical

Yuniar, will the new version work with autoresponders (html form) like arpreach?

Posted 10 years ago #
  11. erzon

Can I join the Beta tester?

Posted 10 years ago #
  12. jan-bart

Hi Yuniar,

Can you add me to your list of Beta tester!

Posted 10 years ago #
  13. taniamayer

Would love to be a beta tester for V4.

Posted 10 years ago #
  14. Boon

now what I love is not chart, but it's Authorize.net integration! this is a big move I can hardly wait for this release...

I would love to join beta tester for v.4 as well...

Thank you!

Posted 10 years ago #
  15. edbarrios

Hello Yuniar,

I'm looking forward to the additional features of version 4 too. I would like to participate.

Edgar

Posted 10 years ago #
  16. AdamLowe

Happy to participate as a bet tester.

Posted 10 years ago #
  17. jblack

I am a photographer and would love to participate in the Beta testing. One of my biggest issues right now is how to accepts a reservation fee from a client and the client be able to complete the full payment from the same form later. Is this possible? All of my clients have a pay a reservation fee to book a session and that is applied to their full amount. Will it be able to do this?

Posted 10 years ago #
  18. berndtb

I would like to participate in the beta testing

Posted 10 years ago #
  19. spresser12

I would like to participate in the beta testing as soon as possible. I have been a member for years. I've been working on a solution for charts, etc... and of course you have it now:) There are a number of new functions I would like to test immediately as well. Please let me know if I can begin testing for my clients.

Posted 10 years ago #
  20. spresser12

Can you use multiple Redirect URLs based on logic for the new release?

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.