This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » News & Announcement

[closed] [OFFICIAL] Version 4 Beta - New Features Coming!

1. softfaber

Yuniar,
    Please count me as beta tester.
    How do we report to you any bugs?
    Regards

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Grid

The new grid widget allows you to display your form data to any page you want!

The grid is pretty neat, you can sort the data, reorder the columns or even group the data based on certain columns!

It's very customizable as well. You can select which fields you would like to display and which fields to hide.
    This way, you can keep your private data safe, while sharing the public data on your site :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. yuniar

2. Authorize.net Payment Integration

This is one of the most requested feature. You can now accept credit card payments on your form using Authorize.net

Your customers will enter their credit card information directly on the form on your site. This allows you to create streamlined payment forms, without having to redirect people off your website.

Setup is very easy, simply enter your Authorize.net keys, set the prices and you are all set.

The complete detail for each payment is automatically being saved into your MachForm. You’ll be able to search/sort through those payments using the powerful filtering option of MachForm Entries Manager.

PCI Compliance
    -----------------------
    When collecting the credit card data from your customers, MachForm does not store any credit card numbers into your server. Instead, the data is being sent using secure connection directly into Authorize.net server, which is safe and handled in PCI-DSS compliant manner.

Below is the list of the main payment features supported within the Authorize.net integration:

- Charge One-Time Payment (AIM)
    - Charge Recurring Payment, with Trial Period support (ARB)
    - Discount Code Suport
    - Track Payment Status from Entry Manager
    - Create Customers and store Credit Card data into Your Authorize.net account (CIM)
    - Send Notification Emails only on Completed Payment
    - Collect Billing Address and Shipping Address
    - Assign fixed-amount or variable-amount price

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. yuniar

3. Braintree Payment Integration

To our international users who can't use Stripe or Authorize.net to accept credit card payments, worries no more!

MachForm now integrate with Braintree that is available in the US, Europe, Australia, and Canada.

Your customers will enter their credit card information directly on the form on your site. This allows you to create streamlined payment forms, without having to redirect people off your website

Below is the list of the main payment features supported within the Braintree payment integration:

- Charge One-Time Payment
    - Discount Code Suport

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. yuniar

4. PayPal Pro Payment Integration

Previous version of MachForm only support PayPal Standard, which means your customers will be redirected to PayPal site to submit payment and then being returned back to your site upon completion. Not very exciting experience eh?

The new PayPal Pro (REST API) integration allows you to use your PayPal account to accept credit card payments WITHOUT having to redirect people off your website.

Below is the list of the main payment features supported within the PayPal Pro (REST API) payment integration:

- Charge One-Time Payment
    - Discount Code Suport

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. AMurray
    Pro Member

softfaber

I would suggest you simply report bugs using the Contact Us details at the foot of this page.

customer.service (at) appnitro.com or http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. mitchellm

I'd definitely want to use many of the new features. Can you include me as a beta tester? I work at an educational institution (i.e. university).

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. drivevertical

First, would like to be beta tester.

Second, is one of the new features going to be autoresponder integration using html form to use with arpreach, infusionsoft, aweber and others?
    This is huge for a lot of us!

Third, being able to send form data using http post.

Ed

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Sign me up for beta testing....

I love to break things! :)

Saghallie
    http://www.kcmhosting.com

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. tmparisi

Hi Yuniar, please let me know if you require further resources for testing. I can lend a hand.

Posted 10 years ago #
  11. ngweb

This is going to make a huge difference to us - thanks. Would love to beta test.

Posted 10 years ago #
  12. amigamerlin

Ciao Yuniar,
    please sign me up too for beta testing .
    Thank you !!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  13. clubd20

Hi Yuniar, I would love to be part of the beta testing. Please add me to your beta testing list

Posted 10 years ago #
  14. DoctorChas

Good grief! This looks like a whopper of an update.

Please consider me for the beta testing program. Some of the feature set is just what I'm looking for on a site that's about to go live.

=:~)

Posted 10 years ago #
  15. bmike

Hi... I'm available for beta testing.
    Regards.

Posted 10 years ago #
  16. williamansley

I would like to be a beta tester. You know I'm picky, so I don't know if this makes me someone you want as a beta tester or not! ;-)

Posted 10 years ago #
  17. Anonymous
    Unregistered

don't forget me :)
    count me in for beta
    thanks yuniar

Posted 10 years ago #
  18. kellievirtuallmcom

We would love to be Beta Testers... PLEASE! :)

Thank you!

Posted 10 years ago #
  19. christopherbrooks

I would like to be a beta tester.

Posted 10 years ago #
  20. fg8

Hi Yuniar,
    Sign me up for the beta testing, thanks.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.