This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » News & Announcement

[closed] [OFFICIAL] Version 3 Beta - New Features Coming!

1. alphaomega

We have been using MachForm for over 3 years and would love to be a beta tester. This update looks very very promising, especially the Authorize.net addition. This will skyrocket your software to a whole new level. If you need someone for CIM/ARBS testing, I'm your guy Yuniar!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. joshmv

I'm a brand new user, but very excited about version 3. Could you add me to the beta list?

Few questions -

Will authorize.net support recurring billing?

As for when authorize.net will be available, I know you said the next small update, but do you have any idea when that will be? I'd be happy to beta test it with my merchant account.

Thanks,

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. yuniar

EdRogers -- There will be an upgrade script which will import your previous forms. You will need to copy the data folder as well.

MrBrillo -- Do you mean sandbox environment to test the payments? At this moment, no, since only PayPal standard currently being supported. However, once we support other payment processors such as Authorize.net or PayPal Pro, there should be an option to enable the sandbox mode.

alphaomega -- Thank you!

joshmv -- I have no exact date unfortunately. We'll be working on it as fast as we can, since v3 of MachForm already provide the underlying code to support payment gateway in general. So it will be a waste if we don't provide support to major payment gateways as soon as possible.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. yuniar

5. Faster, Fully-Featured Form Manager

The focus on the new form manager is to allow you to access your forms as fast as possible. So if you have lot of forms, you won't need to jump through hoops to access the form you need.

First, all your forms are being listed using a simple and easy to read list:

Click to see full size

Second, you can assign tags to each of your form. This is very useful to group related forms into one or more categories:

Third, a search box is provided to filter all of your forms, either by form title or tags. The forms are being filtered instantly as you type:

And the last one, you can sort your forms based on a set of predefined conditions:

So there, accessing your form will be easier and lot faster than before :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. ijordo

I would be a beta tester if we can be sure we won't lose data that already have! Looks like a great product upgrade, and we use you a lot. I am looking forward to the payment upgrades.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. adamsilverstein

long time user! please add me to the beta list.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. weiliangpeng

This looks very promising and i'd love to be included in the beta too! Thanks and keep up the good work!

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. joshmv

I'd like to be added to the beta. Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. DavidB

I'd like to be added to the beta. Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. anton7

Hello
    Would also like to be added to beta.
    Super thanks!

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Machmail

What about browsing entries? I think the best way is to integrate with datatables script. What do you think about it? :)

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. leon

Hi Yuniar,

you may put my name on the beta testerslist also. Great improvements!

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. Msquared2003

I would interested in testing the beta, specifically the ability to work with paypal. Thanks

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. yuniar

6. Large Selection of Custom Fonts

Need to create a beautiful form but stuck with Helvetica or Arial? or Comic Sans?
    Well, you can now choose over hundreds of custom fonts for your form! The new machform has built-in support to choose over 400+ fonts (and keep growing!) from Google Web Fonts which is free to use.

No complicated setup needed. Simply select the font family from the theme editor of machform and you're all set with the awesome fonts!

Screenshot of the easy font selection from machform:

Screenshot of a form using custom font:

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  15. jhinkle

If the beta goes smoothly, when do you anticipate the final version being released?

Posted 12 years ago #
  16. yuniar

We expect to release the final version after about one or two months of beta testing period, to make sure things works as they should be.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  17. bpallister

Yuniar - i would be happy to beta test this for you as well, this is exactly what im looking for and will be the 1st to buy it when you finalize the launch ;-)

brian

Posted 12 years ago #
  18. justinkramp

Would love to participate in the Beta. looks great!

Posted 12 years ago #
  19. anton7

This is looking better and better!

Add me PLEASE to BETA !!!!

BTW - affiliate program would rock as well!

Posted 12 years ago #
  20. alevel18

Salam Yuniar,

Masha'Allah Excellent work! Keep it up. New version looks amazing.

Please add me to the Beta Testing list. I'd be honored to help test the latest version.

thanks

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.