This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Not receiving emails

1. whdsolutions

We ar not receiving emails once someone fills out the form, nor are the end user receiving the notification email.

I have set approx. 100 Machforms up and can't see the problem - can I send you some details so you can look into this for me?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I've replied to your support ticket but haven't received any response back. Can you check into your spam folder please?

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Rean

I'm having the same problem in the last couple of weeks.

Previously, I had forms set up to notify both me and the user, but it only sent the fields the client had filled out, and I wanted all of the text because it's a contract. So, I went in and set each section break field (which contains the contract text) to "Display section break in email". After that, it stopped sending any notifications at all, either to me or to my clients. Perhaps the timing is a coincidence? Or is there another way to ensure that both of us receive the full text of a form?

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. omsahota

I'm suddenly experiencing the same issue, please help!! not working under manual send as well.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Is you form having PayPal payment enabled?

If so, most likely the email is affected by this issue:
    http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/paypal-update-important-update-for-paypal-payments?replies=11

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Rean

I do not have paypal enabled. This is becoming a serious problem. What can I do to ensure that both my client and I receive notification of submission, and so that the client receives the full text of the form?

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. yuniar

The PHP mail function on your server most likely is not running properly or having temporary downtime. I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and let them know.

Alternatively, try to go to your Settings page and enable SMTP server option.

If that doesn't solve the issue, please contact us directly, we'll investigate it further into your server.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. samerhakim

Hi Yuniar

I have sent you my credentials if you can kindly check them....

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Rean

Okay, I'll be in touch - since the problem only started after changing settings in machforms, I'm not sure how it could be my server that's the problem!

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. davidzemens

I am having the same issue. I have added the SMTP option with proper server credentials, but still am not receiving emails. Any help appreciated.

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. davidzemens

My client is using an Office365 email server and not the email server associated with their domain name. Will using the SMTP Server to Send Emails configuration setting on Machforms have any effect whatsoever in this situation?

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. yuniar

Using SMTP should solve the issue. Try to test by signing up with Mandrill for the SMTP server:
    https://mandrill.com/

Then use Mandrill SMTP server into your machform.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic