This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Machform Builder and Dreamweaver

1. DreaMNauT

I had Created my form and tested in wamp but i i had to do some translations...lets say, to "address" i've changed the "street address" though dreamweaver. I ve done that by copying the source code from the "view form" section
    My problem is (maybe stupid) where can i find the file with the source code so i could paste the code with the changes i ve made?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thnx Anyway Man and very GOOD Job!!
    Keep Going

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. sjones

The form is dynamic and freshly generated from a database each time someone goes into it. It is not a prebuilt page. You will have no way of editing any source page as there isn't really a page.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. paulusdebkb

Hi sjones, that's very bad news indeed. I'm looking for the same thing - access to the html/php that makes up the form.

In another post I've also asked for the html/php page that contains the form for editing purposes, but I haven't had a satisfying answer on that yet. If what you say is true, then I will likely be forced to abandon the product as I need to localise the form into Dutch, including error messages, another name field makeup etc.

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. sjones

Don't give up yet. Wait for one of the machform people to respond. I'll bet they have a solution. I was only trying to point out that it creates the form when it is accessed, as opposed to the form being built and just sitting there. There are a couple php files it uses to do this and I am sure they are modifiable.

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Sorry for delayed response! Actually if you need to translate your form, simply modify your "includes/language.php" file. It's all there.

We have the Dutch language already, send us email: customer.service [at] appnitro.com
    We'll send you the language file.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic