This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Logic Problem

1. enoto

I am quite new to this but I am trying to implement logic into my form but I am getting an error. At the end of my form I have a payment option either paypal or cash and I want them to go to different pages. I want paypal to go to paypal and the cash to go to success page. Currently I have logic set as " Enable Rules to Skip Pages " Success Page as destination and the dropdown as "payment type" contains "Bank transfer/cash - please contact me for details" as this is what the option is called. On submission I get the following error page:

SQL: [579] SELECT count(B.element_title) total_row FROM( SELECT A.element_36, (select option from ap_element_options where form_id = ? and element_id = ? and option_id = A.element_36 and live = 1) element_title FROM ap_form_14855 A WHERE id = ? ) B WHERE Params: 3 Key: Position #0: paramno=0 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Position #1: paramno=1 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Position #2: paramno=2 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Query Failed: SQLSTATE[21000]: Cardinality violation: 1242 Subquery returns more than 1 row

can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? my paypal checkbox also doesn't go through when logic is turned on.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

It seems there is something broken within your machform database.
    Is it possible for you to contact us directly and let us know temporary FTP login to your machform folder?

We'll need to check it directly into the backend.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic