This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Loading - Please Wait

1. davidzemens

Just installed a new version of Machforms. Worked fine for the first few test forms, but now every time I try to load a new form or edit an existing form the page hangs up and locks with message "Loading Form - Please Wait". I am using the current version of Firefox, cleared cache and cookies, problem still exists. I re-uploaded the /JS subdirectory, still the problem continues. Using Safari I can access the forms with no error generated. Please help resolve the issue with Firefox. Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. davidzemens

Just tested with Google Chrome and I can access, edit and change settings without receiving the "Loading Form - Please Wait" error. Still not working in current version of Firefox. My client is quite frustrated.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. davidzemens

I also notice that the "Advanced Options" link on the Settings page does not work, either. The link toggles to show "Hide Options" when clicked, but the options to not display. This seems like some type of Javascript issue affecting Firefox only. Still waiting for some help with a resolution.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Try to delete the cache on your Firefox.
    If the problem persist, can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform panel please?

We'll check it.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. davidzemens

Cleared cache. Same issue. I sent an email to customer service with my login credentials.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. croc

Hello

I am experiencing the same issue only with firefox

Thanks

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. davidzemens

croc: Try clearing the cache and then closing the browser and reopening. Worked for me.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. rmethod

Same here. Forms are frozen until this gets fixed. HELP!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. rmethod

The file jquery.ui.sortable.js is missing in the ZIP file download. Once you upload that to the correct DIR, it works. Here's a link to the raw file.

https://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn-history/r3706/trunk/ui/jquery.ui.sortable.js

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. yuniar

Hmm.. I'm not sure why you didn't have that file. It should be included within machform.zip package already.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic