This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Internal Server Error while creating 'New Form'

1. jminamdar

Hello Team,

I've just purchased one of the plan. I've successfully installed the MachForm application via url as well.
    However, when I log into the account and try to click on - Create New Form' option, I receive following error message:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've also did following steps:
    1. set the permission of machform folder and all files/subfolders under that folder to 755 (CHMOD 755).
    2. Then set the permission of "machform/data" folder to 777.

Please do the needful asap. Awaiting your reply earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
    Jayateertha.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You'll need to check into your PHP error log file to see the actual error message. Once you found the error message, please let us know the complete message.

If you don't know to access your PHP error log file, please contact your hosting tech support.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic