This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

How to display payment details on the success page

1. rreeve

Inside each entry page there is a section that displays 'Payment Details' after each successful transaction.
    It displays:
    > AMOUNT
    > STATUS
    > PAYMENT ID
    > PAYMENT DATE
    > FULL NAME
    > BILLING ADDRESS

Now since Machform is already retrieving this data and showing it inside each entry page, I'm assuming it must be pretty easy to display this same data on the 'success' page to give customers instant feedback on the status of their payment.

Does anyone here know how to do this?

If any of the Machform developers are reading this, I'd like to suggest this as a new feature to consider. Maybe provide some shortcodes for these payment details that we can place on our success page.

Personally, I'd like to display the, Full Name, Amount, Payment ID, and Date on my success page along with a link to print the page so that customers can have an on screen receipt.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You can use template variables for that. Simply insert the template variable for any of the above detail into your form's success message.

For example, this one: {total_amount} will display the total payment amount.

You can go to "Notifications" page to see the complete list of the available template variables.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic