This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Hide / Remove Highlight Feature

1. dibben

I would like to know how to just completely remove the highlight feature. I have tried setting the highlight colour to nothing in the themes section however there is still a flash of highlight that happens anyway when clicking on a field. This is what flashed up on Firebug style="background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255); before disappearing again. It is for a client who I know will point it out.

Kind regards,

Alex

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You need to update the javascript file for this. Please contact us directly and we'll send you the updated file.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. BramNL

I would also like to remove the fading. Can you post the JS changes? Maybe a diff?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. kevinoneill

Any chance I could get a copy of the JS with the Highlight function removed?

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Anyone need to get the file, please contact us directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. marct

Meaning no disrespect to yuniar, but I think I messaged support a bit late, and they probably won't respond to my message until Monday. Does anyone have the javascript file from Appnitro that accomplishes this?

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. maartengeuns

Could you please send me the changed code/ js-file (version 4.0)?

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. burkecom

I could use this as well,

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. ketzaldev

Hi,

It would be really useful to have this as a setting in the theme, then we don't have to update a js file, which could be overwritten at each upgrade.

Do you think this is something feasible?

Thanks
    BR
    Louis

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. yuniar

You don't need to modify any javascript file any longer now. Simply go to your theme editor and select transparent background for the highlight color (the top left right corner color). This will disable the highlight color.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. shuss

I am running 4.2 and am having this exact issue. I have changed the highlight color to transparent and while the highlight color does not appear, I get a quick flash of white highlight upon click on a field. Any suggestions?

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic