This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Hangs and General Issues V4.1

1. adeyf

I have purchased a mach form unlimited license. I have several concerns that are hindering my making of forms.

1. For no apparent reason the form will hang when saving

The above happened on v3.5 and 4. PHP has safe mode disabled and I am out of ideas. I would gladly love to use the software to create forms but if it keeps on hanging then I loose the ability to save my progress. The time of hanging is indeterminate it will just hang without warning when pressing the save button. Could someone please put this one to bed once and for all as numerous people have the problem and there doesnt seem to be a concrete answer.

2. For no apparent reason the system will grumble such as

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/fastquote/includes/view-functions.php on line 1828
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/fastquote/includes/view-functions.php on line 1572

Having searched for above in the forums it says look for multi and radio where it must have at least one entry. I have looked and for the sake of my sanity could someone from support help me. What is causing this to happen? Am I doing something wrong? Some education and contructive help would be great.

Regards

Adrian

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Based on the error message above, it looks like there is empty multiple choice/dropdown/checkbox field. If you don't have any of those empty fields, is it possible for us to login to your machform panel? We'll need to check it further.

Please contact us directly and let us know the login info to your machform.
    http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic