This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Form disable the js slider

1. mehdi101

I placed the form cod in the page , it disable the sliders that I have on the top of the page and moved the form up to the top.
    I used the form pop up link cod, it works perfect .but pup up is not what I have in the mind to use for the page.

I think two java scripts are fighting with each other and the form wins l , so you have any Idea the make them work together.

Thanks,
    Mehdi
    I use Mach form 4.5

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Steve1951

You're probably using the jQuery library. Machform also loads the jQuery library after you do. When jQuery is reloaded it will re-define window.$ and window.jQuery, clearing all previously loaded plugins. Most likely that is causing the problem. I had the same problem a year or two ago. I never did come up with a solution. Maybe the Machform crew will chime in with some information.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. mehdi101

I am sure Yuniar will find a solution, he always does!

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. yuniar

If you're using v4.5 already, try to remove the jQuery reference from your form code, so that the form will use the existing jQuery library.
    Remove this line of code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.example.com/machform/js/jquery.min.js"></script>

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. mehdi101

I did it as prescribed. It did not work, it made the slider work but the form does not load, the file that slider calls is “jquery.js” the file that the form call is “ jquery.min.js.”

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. mehdi101

Hello folks
    I appreciate some light in this matter. anybody , any help to solve the problem,

Thanks so much
    Mehdi

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic