This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Form cut-off in Google Chrome - works in IE and Firefox

1. zforray

3.2 - Using the default Javascript code. The bottom 4-inches (including the CONTINUE and CAPTCHA) is cut off. Had to revert to PHP code.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

If you have any image being inserted into your form, make sure to set the "height" attribute of your image, so that the script could calculate the height of your form correctly and the form won't be cut off.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. robertcolucci

I am having the same problem. I am using a .jpg in place of the default submit button. I don't see where I can indicate the height of the .jpg in the theme editor anywhere. The only thing I can do is give the editor the path of where my image resides.

The image does have a height attribute of 90 in its file properties. How can I tell mach form the image's width and height?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. robertcolucci

I need to know which file and line code to modify. Please offer instruction on how to set the image height. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. DaveVoss

You can contact yuniar or redityo by emailing them at customer.service@appnitro.com. Sometimes that's the best way to contact them.

Or you can email me at dev@vosses.us. If I understand your problem correctly I think I can help.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. robertcolucci

Thanks Dave. I'll await their reply to my email. If I don't get a response, I'll send you and email. I appreciate the offer.

Robert

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. DaveVoss

Yes, that seems best.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic