This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY'

1. KHulbert

Hello. I have had my MachForm set up for several years and today when I went to log on and build a new form I got this message:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY' in /home2/blipinti/public_html/blipintime/machform/includes/db-core.php on line 13

I am baffled as it's worked seamlessly for such a long time and for whatever reason has now crashed. I have quite a bit of client data there so I want to make sure I do not lose it but also need to have my forms back up and running as I use them with ALL of my clients.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. stefpuff

I am having the same problem!! Worked yesterday but then stopped working last night. SOOO frustrating. I use this all the time and am praying none of our old forms are lost

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. yuniar

We just recently notified that BlueHost (and any other hosting under the same group such as HostGator, Hostmonster, JustHost), have updated the PHP version on most of their servers.

However, one of the extension needed by MachForm (PHP PDO MySQL) is not being configured properly with the new update.
    I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and let them know. They should be able to fix this.

None of your forms or data are lost, so no worries about this part.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Mlandres

I just discovered I had the same problem! Uggh!
    Luckily, I contacted Bluehost and it was a quick fix, I used the notes above to help diagnose the problem. Thank you!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. johannasophia

Me too, same problem! How long has this been going on???

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. yuniar

johannasophia -- I suggest to contact your hosting tech support directly. It's pretty much depends on when they did the update on your server

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic