This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Errors on godaddy linux server

1. sherman2k2

I am on a godaddy linux server and have already emailed godaddy support. They stated that there is something wrong in the coding. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I get the following when trying to access http:\\www.kicscupcakes.com\machform

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/20/8012320/tmp/sess_s4ou1mfsomllqbi3n46g3n47f7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php on line 10

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php:10) in /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php on line 10

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php:10) in /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php:10) in /home/content/20/8012320/html/machform/index.php on line 20

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/20/8012320/tmp/sess_s4ou1mfsomllqbi3n46g3n47f7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

That looks like PHP session issue. Either the session setting is misconfigured or the folder /tmp on your site above is not writable.
    Do you have access to your php.ini file?

Or if you prefer, we can check it directly for you.
    Please contact us via email and let us know the FTP login to your site if you need us to check it.

You can mail to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com
    or use the contact form below.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. mattdmin

I had the same errors, I just went into my /tmp folder, deleted all sess files and the issue was gone.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic