This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Discount not carrying through to PayPal

1. patrickhait

A membership in my organization is $25.00. I currently use Machform 4.1 and PayPal standard to handle my membership registration. We offer free memberships to certain people who volunteer at particular events. I would like to implement a coupon code for $25 off (making their membership free). In testing, I go through the process. On the conformation page, Machform shows "$25 Total, $25 Discount". However, when I press submit, I am still directed to PayPal and shown the payment page for a total of $25.00. Is there a way to skip the PayPal page which asks for payment, and be brought to the confirmation page - because the actual total is $0 dollars due? (I have also tried this with 100% discount and it still didn't work). Thank you.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. patrickhait

I've noticed that the discount works up to $24.99 (carries through to paypal as a total due of $.01), but when the shopping cart ends up being free, the user is still directed to PayPal. Strange.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. yuniar

I'm sorry it took so long to reply here, please contact us directly if you have urgent issue.
    Anyway, we found a bug with the discount calculation when the discount amount is using a fixed price.

We have the patch for this, please contact us directly and we'll send it to you.
    Also, the patch will be included as part of v4.2 release, within this week.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. eggardner

We're using version 4.2 and facing the same issue! I have sent a ticket to support to get help in resolving this!

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. yuniar

eggardner -- I've replied to your support ticket and sent you the fix for this.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic