This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Date Picker Modifications

1. jamesbarber

I am having an event (hike) that will have 14 groups of 20 people each on each of 14 days.

I would like to be able to do the following:

1. On mouse over a date have the pop up show the number of slots available (or the number already filled) rather than the current message “Select Tuesday, August 15, 2015” or whatever. I would like it to show something like “ N people already signed up for this date” where N = number.

2. I would like to have a date minus field that is based on selecting from another field. To be a bit clearer. User would select the city he would start walking in from a drop down or checkbox. Say the choices were Vienna, Bratislava, and Hegyeshalom. If a user picks Vienna and a starting date of Aug 10 then Aug 10 would be picked from the calendar but if the user picked Bratislava and August 10 then he would be in the group that started on Aug 9 so I would want that to show as his start date if he chooses Bratislava / Aug 10. So Vienna would be date picked – 0, Bratislava would be date picked minus 1 and Hegyeshalom would be date picked minus 2

Is any/ all of this possible? I can modify code if need be.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I'm afraid it won't be possible to do the above out-of-the-box. You'll need to do pretty much modification for that. Sorry :(

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic