This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Date & Time Integration

1. waqasraja

we have a form builder in mach forms, and there are drag and drop options for forms which are really cool (two of them are date and time separately), they both are saved in database separately. I am using mach forms and pretty much satisfied with the form's functioning and working. But the other day while I was working on a form I have come across to a problem whose solution is nowhere to be found.

what I have is:
    1) there are two fields date and time in my form.
    2) user have to fill both of the fields in the form.

what I want:

1) I want only date field on the form and when the user enters the date and submits the form I want the form to save the time automatically using the server(system) time as like date_created field in form table.

I'd really appreciate if you could response ASAP, I have project going on and I am ruining between the line to meet deadlines.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. waqasraja

I am here waiting for your reply. I will really appreciate your quick response

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. yuniar

If you simply need to record the server time, you don't need to use date field. Simply use the {date_created} template variable within your email.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. waqasraja

Thanks for replying me so quickly for the question that I posted the other day. I'd really appreciate the support and assistance your are giving on this blog.
    But I am encountering a very unique problem like,
    how do I store the current date and time of the system in the database?
    but Mr. Yuniar I am not sure how to make you understand about the exact problem via writing just the posts I think it would be lot better if you we have Skype session so I could show you the screen and I will be able to elaborate you more effectively about my problem.
    my Skype name is shakir01.azm and email address is shakir.hussain@nayatel.com

will be looking forward to your response.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic