This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Cannot modify header information

1. PeteE

Forms were working and now all forms are getting:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/owrstaff/public_html/oneworldrhythm.com/machform/includes/view-functions.php:1) in /home1/owrstaff/public_html/oneworldrhythm.com/machform/embed.php on line 182

I need to get this fixed urgently even if it means rolling back to the previous version of machform. This upgrade is turning into a nightmare for me. Any help is much appreciated.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. michaelcapucilli

I'm having a similar issue after duplicating a form and editing before viewing.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/08/7547908/html/crookedbarn/machform/includes/entry-functions.php on line 355

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/08/7547908/html/crookedbarn/machform/includes/entry-functions.php:355) in /home/content/08/7547908/html/crookedbarn/machform/view.php on line 99

You are killing me here!

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. PeteE

My fix was to comment out the header line with // in the embed.php program at line 182 (for forms are the website getting the message)
    AND
    view.php file found on the line # specified with the error message.

Michael, I noticed your was on line 99 whereas my was on 169 of the view.php

Hope that helps. (sorry Machform support, I could not wait around for a reply. If there is a better solution, please let us know.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. michaelcapucilli

Ok, I do understand but not sure where to comment out. Here is the string:

header("Location: http{$ssl_suffix}://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?id={$input_array['form_id']}&mf_page={$submit_result['next_page_number']}");
    exit;

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Pete -- try to reupload the includes/view-functions.php file fromthe original package. It looks like there is something wrong with that file.

michael -- I believe you have different issue, despite similar error message. Can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform please. We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. PeteE

I tried uploading a fresh view-functions.php file and my form still blows up if I insert page breaks in the form.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic