This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Adding product codes, like with old(er) version(s) of Machform, how....?

1. MvdL1979

Well I will keep trying in the meantime, however I am having a difficult time to add product codes as with the previous versions of Machform.

I looked up the line:

foreach ($entry_details as $data){

Which is located in several different locations: line 442, line 3319, line 3222 and line 3025

So I gave the first hit a go, as it was with the previous versions of Machform and added the following code:

// *** Start article codes *** //

if($form_id == 10246 && $data['element_type'] == 'radio'){
    				switch ($data['value']) {
    					case 'Intel Xeon X3360<br>Server with all options included': $data['value'] = 'Intel Xeon X3360<br>Server with all options included [art.code: 1200]';break;
    					case 'Intel Xeon X3330<br>Server with all options included': $data['value'] = 'Intel Xeon X3330<br>Server with all options included [art.code: 1201]';break;
    					case '500GB HDD': $data['value'] = '500GB HDD [art.code: 1301]';break;
    					case '120GB SSD': $data['value'] = '120GB SSD [art.code: 1302]';break;
    					case '240GB SSD<br>Special offer': $data['value'] = '240GB SSD<br>Special offer [art.code: 1303]';break;
    				}
    				$entry_details[$i]['value'] = $data['value'];
    			}

// *** End article codes *** //

However this doesn't work anymore... Nothing is added in the emails.

I will try this in the meantime at other sections, but I really hope this will be possible again, or Machform will be useless for us, because we need to use article codes.

Anyways, as mentioned, I will keep trying a bit more, maybe the code needs to entered somewhere else.

//edit

Almost forgot to mentioned; the first time I added the above code I used Form ID 1, however noticed that was changed as the form you create not being 1 anymore. In my case it appears to be Form ID 10246

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. MvdL1979

Well I have added it everywhere where that first piece of code appears, but nothing works. All mailed forms do not contain the article codes.
    I hope this can easily be resolved...

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. MvdL1979

Also created a support ticket for quick response, however received nothing back so far, also the forum post remains unanswered unfortunately.

Therefor bumping it once again. We need it today if possible.....

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hang on, we just had a long national holiday here (Friday was easter holiday) and we're working on those tickets based on the queue. My partner Andar will get back to you soon.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. MvdL1979

Thank you. Got a reply back. Replied it again with old and new version.

Hopefully it's still possible to add article codes to Machform as we did before, otherwise Machform will be completely useless to us unfortunately. We really need to have this option back.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic