This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » News & Announcement

[24 Sep 2014] MachForm 4.2 Released!

1. yuniar

This new update contains several new features, improvements and bugfixes:
    http://www.appnitro.com/blog-machform42-released

Enjoy! :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. ChessMan

I really love what I see! Import / Explort is marvelous!!

Automatic account locking and IP address restriction could easily be bypassed with a proxy though.

Woot Woot!!!!

Does the new Webhook functionality lets me integrate my WordPress login form with MachForm? Can I bypass the MachForm login form if I'm already logged into WordPress?

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. David98

How to Update please

Thanks

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. ChessMan

Hey Devid98 - please visit members section to download.

If you are currently using v4.x or v3.x, follow this upgrade instruction:
    Upgrading MachForm 3.x/4.x to 4.2

If you are still using v2.x, follow this upgrade instruction:
    Upgrading MachForm 2.x to 4.2

Enjoy!! :)

p.s. Did you even bother clicking the link and reading the bottom? jahajaa

---

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. yuniar

ChessMan -- I'm afraid the webhook functionality wasn't meant for login integration with WordPress. However, that is possible through some other small modification. Please contact me directly and I'll provide more details.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. wschaad

I was excited about "Allow user to continue editing the form after saving it" But, I am not seeing anything different. Still just provides the link, with no option other than to copy and paste that into the browser to start over. Do I have to create a new form for this to be active, or can I apply it to existing forms?

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. AMurray
    Pro Member

You have to turn on that feature in the Form Properties first.

Under "Processing Options" check the box "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later"

You should then see the check box to allow them to save the form, it also then asks for their email address. Then they click the Savfe and Resume later button. It sends the email and goes to a screen also with the link telling them they can come back to the form at a later time.

(not sure why you posted to this thread about Version 4.2 - this feature was introduced in V 3.0.)

http://www.appnitro.com/blog-machform-3-whats-new

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. williamansley

@wschaad: I think what is going on here is a misunderstanding of what the new feature in Machform 4.2 does. I assume you are talking about the new feature described as "Allow user to continue editing the form after saving it", under "Bugfixes and Improvements" on this web page:

http://www.appnitro.com/blog-machform42-released

This feature has nothing to do with "end users" filling out forms, it only applies to people with Machform accounts who have the right to edit forms. This new feature allows form editors to stay in the "editing screen" for the form after they click on the "Save" button while editing it. In previous versions of Machform, they would have been taken back to the list of all available forms every time they clicked on "Save" and they would have had to find and open the form all over again. This is a useful time saver for form editors, especially those with access to a great many forms, but has absolutely no effect on "end users" whose only involvement with Machform is filling out forms created with it.

I'm afraid that the feature you want still haven't been added to Machform. I suggest you post a separate message to the Machform 4 forum and describe what you would like added there. If I have misunderstood your question, then I apologize. I am not an Appnitro staff member and have nothing to do with Machform development, I am just a Machform user. If anything I have said is inaccurate, then the blame lies entirely with me.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic