This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

100% Discount and Not paid -> No notification mail

1. vincentmusche

Good day,

I am facing multiple problems but first of all thanks for this great product! Use it on a daily basis and is so helpfull!

Now the problems: I have a form with an integrated payment. I want to run a promotion with 100% off discount so I tested everything.
    I can log into the form, fill it out and than when I want to continue (after typing in the coupon) it just pops up my success page.

For sure with a 100% off discount there is no need to open the paypal page. But when I check the new entry it says unpaid (for free = is paid).

After changing the status to paid there is still no notification email in my inbox. I checked it with different email accounts and nothing works.

Hope you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance,
    Vincent

Edit: I tested everything with my other forms and there I get my notifications via mail. And yes it's activated in the options.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

A 100% discount won't be considered as paid indeed. To overcome this situation, you'll need to create an email logic rule. So that when the coupon code is being entered, an email will be sent. Make sure to turn off the "delay notification until paid" option within the email rule as well.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. edwardcho

On this issue, how do you get notifications to be sent when a customer has 2 options; pay by check and pay by credit card. We set delay notification until paid, which solves for the credit side of the equation for not sending false confirmations. But, customers choosing to pay by check no notification is being sent at all even when we set up a separate email logic rule to notify when choosing to pay by check. Please advise. Thanks you.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. yuniar

@edwardcho -- you can use the email logic to overcome that. Create a rule so that an email will be sent when the user selected check.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic