MachForm version 3.5 is now available for downloads on Members Area.
This version contain several new features, improvements and bugfixes!
What’s new in MachForm 3.5
- Conditional Logic for Notification Emails
- Price Calculation using Quantity field
- Sales Tax Calculation
- Image Uploader on Theme Editor
- Custom Form Inactive Message
Enhancements and Bugfixes
- Updated pattern images on theme editor
- Added ZAR currency for Check/Cash payment/li>
- Allow 100 years in the past for date selection
- No longer using Google CDN for jQuery
- Prevent form’s theme caching when user is logged in
- Unpaid payment status shouldn’t be displayed within the email, to avoid confusions
- Bugfix: Deleted entries shouldn’t be checked for “unique” rule
- Bugfix: Selecting payment fields on column preferences caused error on entry manager
- Bugfix: When using PHP embed code and PayPal+review is enabled, the form incorrectly redirect to Stripe
- Bugfix: Unable to charge recurring payments when using Stripe
- Bugfix: Unable to use the same field multiple times to build a rule
- Bugfix: Embedded payment page doesn’t readjust the height properly upon errors
- Bugfix: Resuming a submission isn’t possible when unique-ip validation is being enabled
- Bugfix: Umlauts can’t be used properly to build logic
- Bugfix: Typo on Finnish translation for Date field
- Bugfix: Using 0 as keyword on logic for dropdown and multiple choice field doesn’t work properly
- Bugfix: When review is being enabled and ‘check’ is chosen as merchant, the form doesn’t redirect to success page correctly
- Bugfix: Image button of a theme on a form which has review enabled, is not being displayed correctly
- Bugfix: Duplicating a form doesn’t copy the whole logic conditions properly
- Bugfix: Skip logic to success page doesn’t work when a form has payment enabled and review turned off
- Bugfix: When trial being enabled for Stripe’s recurring payment, the trial amount should be displayed into Total amount instead
- Bugfix: When a field is being hidden due to conditional logic, it shouldn’t be displayed within the review page and email
- Bugfix: Typo with YYYY on date field for Norwegian language
- Bugfix: Skip-page logic to payment page always redirect to Stripe payment page regardless of merchant being used
- Bugfix: A form with lot of skip-page logic functionality might not skipping into the correct page
- Bugfix: Mobile-friendly form is not being displayed when using PHP embed code
- Bugfix: When only shipping address being enabled, the ‘same shipping address’ checkbox on payment page should be hidden.
- Bugfix: A “required” matrix field triggers validation error message, even though it’s hidden due to logic
- Bugfix: When paypal and review page being enabled, and the price amount being entered by user is $0, the form generate error message
- Bugfix: When new option of checkbox, radio button or dropdown being added and the field has prices, it need to be populated within the payment settings page automatically
- Bugfix: Incorrect mime type for JPEG file
- Bugfix: Editing an entry with date limit is not possible when the maximum date has been selected
- Bugfix: Entries filter doesn’t work properly on empty/null values
- Bugfix: Logic bind issue with matrix field
- Bugfix: Editing an entry of a form that scheduled to inactive is not possible
- Bugfix: When the form is inactive, payment total shouldn’t be displayed at all
- Bugfix: Pagebreak field shouldn’t be displayed within review page
- Bugfix: Text/number/paragraph limit should display better message when range min is the same as range max
How to Update
This update is FREE for all v3 owners.
As mentioned above, you can download it on Members Area.
For those still using older versions of MachForm (v1 or v2), you can Purchase an Upgrade License.
If you are currently using v3.4 or any v3.x, follow this upgrade instruction:
Upgrading MachForm 3.x to 3.5
If you are still using v2.x, follow this upgrade instruction:
Upgrading MachForm 2.x to 3.5
Now we would like to let you know several other improvements we’ve made for v3.5.
Sales Tax Calculation
You can now easily add sales tax charge into your form simply by entering the tax rate on your payment-setting page. Upon checkout, sales tax will automatically be added to the order total.
This feature is available for both Stripe and PayPal.
Image Uploader on Theme Editor
This is minor improvement but will save you lots of time!
Previously, to change the image of your form’s logo or background image, you need to upload the image somewhere else (using FTP or web file manager) and then paste the URL into the Theme Editor.
Now, you can upload the image directly from the Theme Editor No more hassles and no more pain of opening another software just to upload an image!
Custom Form Inactive Message
Previously, when you disabled a form, it will simply display this message “This form is currently inactive” on all of your form.
On v3.5, you will be able to customize this message for each of your form. Very useful for forms such as event registration form, job application form, or any other form that is time-sensitive.
Personalized inactive message for each of your form would make it even more useful to your users and avoid confusions.
And that’s it! See you on Monday, May 13th 2013. We’ll be releasing v3.5.
Payments Integration is a functionality that already supported by MachForm since v3.0. It works great and let you easily create order forms.
However, it doesn’t support one important feature, you can’t add a quantity field to calculate the total price.
Within the upcoming update (v3.5) we’ve added the functionality to let you define the quantity field. Simply add a “Number” field into your form and turn on “Enable as Quantity field” option.
You will be able to select the target field for the calculation to be made. Each number field can be associated with any other price-enabled fields (Multiple Choice, Checkboxes, Drop Down, Price)
The total calculation will be displayed instantly as the user entered the quantity amount:
This functionality is available within v3.5, which should be released next week (May 13th, 2013) and is a FREE update for all v3 owners!